Location: Several exist and are planned for the future
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – Dusk
Playground Safety Rules For Kids
- Sit down on the swings and slow down before getting off. Trying to stand on, or jump off swings is dangerous.
- Use both hands when climbing.
- Avoid climbing on wet equipment. Wet equipment could be slippery and could lead to a fall.
- Never climb up the front of slides. Kids are in danger of getting injured by someone coming down the slide if they try to climb up it. Furthermore, they could slip and fall when climbing up the front of a slide the wrong way.
- Avoid walking in front of swings. A child could be hit when walking too near another person on a swing.
- Avoid pushing or shoving. Children should take turns using playground equipment and should not crowd or push others to get onto playground apparatuses.